PLT Placement – Property Law
Salvos Legal PLT Placement (Volunteer) Property Law - Sydney
Salvos Legal is currently looking for PLT students or solicitors (volunteers) to assist our Partners and staff in a broad range of property work including commercial and retail leasing, sales and purchase and general property advice matters for clients such as government, banks and national agencies.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with pressure to deliver work to high standards and tight deadlines
- Ability to serve legal clients with a high level of skill, initiative, discretion and judgment
- Team player with energy, flexibility and integrity
Applicants must be available Monday to Friday during business hours and willing to make a minimum commitment of four months from the date of commencement.
In return, Salvos Legal offers young lawyers a unique learning opportunity through “hands-on” experience in an award-winning law firm, combined with active mentoring from our highly respected staff team.
Send your resume, a one-page cover letter and the Salvos Legal Volunteer Expression of Interest Form to: email@example.com