Volunteer Solicitor – Humanitarian Law
Salvos Legal (Humanitarian) Volunteer Solicitor - Sydney
Salvos Legal Humanitarian is offering full time volunteer internships to Solicitors looking to gain experience in criminal, family and immigration law. Interns assist our Partners and Associates in work undertaken for our pro-bono clients.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to serve legal clients with a high level of skill, initiative, discretion and judgment
- Team player with energy, flexibility and integrity
- Proven ability to work with clients from diverse cultural-linguistic and socio-economic backgrounds; and
- Admitted (or eligible for admission) to practice in the state of NSW
Applicants must be available Monday to Friday during business hours and willing to make a minimum commitment of four months.
In return, Salvos Legal Humanitarian offers young lawyers a unique learning opportunity through “hands-on” experience in an award-winning law firm, combined with active mentoring from our highly respected staff team.
Send you resume, a one-page cover letter and a Salvos Legal Volunteer Expression of Interest Form to: email@example.com