We help make buying and selling a property as efficient as possible. Our team specialise in helping people:
- Buy and sell residential home and apartments
- Make off the plan purchases
- Transfer property
Contact our team
Buying a property can be complicated. We will guide you through the transaction and ensure any questions or concerns you have are addressed.
- Review the contract and advise you on its terms
- Check the title to the property and advise you of any restrictions (such as building restrictions), rights of way, easements, covenants and any other matters of title discoverable from a search of the title
- Liaise with the seller’s solicitor to negotiate terms and exchange of contracts
- Liaise with your lender as required regarding completion of the sale
- Coordinate completion of your purchase with other parties involved
- Ensure that you or your lender receive title to the property on completion
When you buy a property at auction, you are legally bound to the contract as soon as contracts are exchanged at the auction. It’s therefore very important to obtain legal advice before you bid at an auction.
We will review the contract, pointing out any clauses that may be of concern to you and explaining any legal issues. We can also negotiate any necessary amendments to the contract in your favour prior to the auction.
If you are buying a property by private treaty, we will review and explain the contract to you and request any necessary amendments prior to you signing the contract.
Before a residential property is marketed for sale, a draft contract must be available for prospective buyers to view. Therefore it is important that you consult us as soon as you engage the services of a real estate agent to market your property or decide to market the property yourself.
- Prepare the marketing contract
- Send the marketing contract to you and your selling agent
- Send auction contracts (if applicable) to your selling agent if the property is being sold at public auction
- Finalise the contract and the legal matters involved when a buyer is found
- Undertake necessary legal work between signing the contract and completion of the sale
- Attend to completion of the sale